Product Highlights The Combo® Models bring together the abundant ice supply with generous refrigeration capacity in the convenience of one unit.
- Touch glass digital control featuring easy view command center
- Digital controlled convecton cooling system
- Daily crescent ice rate up to 8 lbs
- Ice storage capacity - up to 13 lbs
- Refrigeration capacity of 4.2 cubic feet
- Optional full overlay panel on black and white models with purchase of overlay kit
- Crisper drawer included
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
- Lighted white interior
- Patented frost-free technology
- No drain required
||23 in. (Add 3/16 in. to depth for waterline clearance. Total required depth: 23-1/4 in.)
||4.2 cu. ft.
|Production Rate Ice
||3 - Tempered Glass Shelves
||Touch Glass Digital
||1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.