- Constructed of hardwood solid & Ash veneer
- Two outside framed and beveled glass doors each contain an adjustable shelf
- Two outside drawers have dovetail joinery and ball bearing extension guides
- Center open section has a fixed shelf, and an LED puck light with touch switch
- A task/work light behind bottom/center apron
- Interior wiring access cutouts
- Tip restraining hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.