- Constructed of hardwood solid and Cherry veneer
- Tops have a decorative reverse diamond pattern
- L-Desk: 68 3/4" long x 28" deep x 30 1/2" high
- Center drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides, electric/USB outlet bar, pencil tray, and wiring access cutout
- Outside drawers have dovetail joinery and ball bearing extension guides
- Top outside drawer has a felt-lined bottom, all others have veneer bottoms
- Bottom file drawer accepts letter or legal size files
- L-Return: 46" long x 23" deep x 30 1/2" high
- Center drop-front drawer has ball bearing extension guides, electric/USB outlet bar, and wiring access cutout
- Door encloses an adjustable shelf with ventilation cutouts and a bottom pullout shelf on ball bearing extension guides
- Desk & Return have interior wiring access cutouts
- Floor levelers
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.