The NN-SN966SR Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor makes a stylish and convenient addition to any home. This exceptional 1250-Watt, 2.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave evenly heats and cooks using patented Inverter Technology to deliver a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals - edges to centers - every time.
- Inverter technology generates a seamless stream of microwave cooking power for evenly heated foods edges to center
- Genius sensor automatically adjusts power and times to take the guesswork out of everyday cooking; includes 14 sensor cook settings; Sensor reheat warms evenly
- This large, family size countertop microwave allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Keep Warm feature keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
|26.5 x 16.75 x 21.5
Energy Star Rated:
2.2 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Chf Home Furnishings and/or La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, we offer a one-time re-selection or refund within 3 days of receiving your merchandise. (For mattresses, see Comfort Manufacture’s guarantee.) Special or custom ordered furniture cannot be returned for refunds.
Merchandise must be in like-new condition in order to receive full credit. Products that require gas to operate cannot be returned after gas lines have been connected.
Items that are purchased "As-Is" or from our Clearance Center cannot be returned. Certain other products may have specific restrictions on returns or replacement. Please see store for details