KitchenAid® retractable downdraft systems remain flush with the cooktop surface until needed. The exterior blower motor (not included) exhausts up to 900 CFM. The 14-inch rise allows for greater smoke and steam capture from tall stockpots.
- 900 CFM Pro Motor Exterior-Mounted Power System exhausts steam, smoke and odors (exterior blower motor KPEC992M purchased separately)
- Variable Speed Fan Control
- 14" Rise Height extends above most pans and stockpots to effectively capture steam
- Automatic Shut-Off When Retracted
- Blends into Countertop When Not in Use
- Heavy-Duty Dishwasher-Safe Filters remove particles from the air
- Architect Series II Stainless Steel Trim (SS) with Optional Interchangeable White or Black Top Trim
|Circuit Amps @ 120VAC
|Duct Outlet Size
|Duct Outlet Type
|CFM (Vertical, Round)
|Number of Speeds
|Reversible Blower Capability
|Extended Plenum Height
||2 1/8 Inches
||28 3/4 Inches
||36 1/4 Inches
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.