Our exclusive Convenience oven offers baking, broiling, toasting and warming in a compact, energy-saving package. A perfect match to a Jenn-Air® wall oven in the kitchen, this must-have appliance is also ideal for the family room, den, rec room, bar area or wherever people gather.
- Cook & Hold, Favorite Setting and Keep Warm™ oven options
- Customization options Include control lockout and 72-hour Sabbath Mode
- Delay-start cooking and cleaning
- Electronic controls with keypad entry include clock with timer
- Extra-large Panaview™ oven window
- Euro-Style stainless design with sleek stainless steel surfaces and stainless steel towel bar handles
- Floating glass design with high gloss surfaces accented by stainless steel towel bar handles
- Curved front styling
- Compact size allows for an extra, fully-functional oven wherever you entertain guests
- In-wall or under-counter installation below an approved Jenn-Air® cooktop
- Bake/broil/toast capabilities with hi/lo temperature broiling
- CustomClean™ self-cleaning oven with auto lock
- Four-pass broil element
- Halogen lighting of the oven interior
- CLEARANCE - No Warranty
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Chf Home Furnishings and/or La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, we offer a one-time re-selection or refund within 3 days of receiving your merchandise. (For mattresses, see Comfort Manufacture’s guarantee.) Special or custom ordered furniture cannot be returned for refunds.
Merchandise must be in like-new condition in order to receive full credit. Products that require gas to operate cannot be returned after gas lines have been connected.
Items that are purchased "As-Is" or from our Clearance Center cannot be returned. Certain other products may have specific restrictions on returns or replacement. Please see store for details