Plush, deep seating and a wealth of cushioning.
Bryant offers modern, clean lines that are contrasted by its softly padded arms and boxed seat cushions. The arms and seat cushions are detailed with single-needle top stitching, while the bold block legs add a solid finish to this design. Multiple seating options make the Bryant sectional ideal for relaxing with company.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Loose-pillow back cushions
- Reversible plush seat cushions (feather and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Box accent pillows with zipper closure and feather filling (custom options are available; standard pillow quantity varies depending on components used in a configuration)
- Cushion-ledge construction keeps the back cushions from sliding behind the seat cushions.
- Urban Renewal wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most product we sell. Some exclusions may apply. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.