Ageless comfort in a vintage design.
Old-world style with all the benefits of new-world construction. Champion features favorite classic details, from its button-tufted back to its rolled arms and base rail lined with nailhead trim. Tapered wood legs give a subtle touch of contemporary contrast.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
36"H x 61"W x 36"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 42"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Reversible plush seat cushions (extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Three square accent pillows with zipper closure and feather fill (custom options are available)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Antique Gold nailhead trim (all nailhead trim options are available)
- Patterned fabrics are not recommended on this style as tufting can cause distortion.
- Coordinating Fairchild swivel chair is available.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most product we sell. Some exclusions may apply. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.