Simple, classic tailoring in a timeless style.
Smooth edges, rolled arms, and exposed block legs give Thornton classic appeal as a living-area staple. Welt cording trims the back and seat cushions for a finishing touch. With multiple seating options, this roomy sectional takes the spotlight in large living spaces.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Semi-attached back cushions
- Reversible luxury seat cushions (plush and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Square accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber filling (custom options are available; standard pillow quantity varies depending on components used in a configuration)
- Valencia wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Coordinating Thornton cocktail ottoman is available.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most product we sell. Some exclusions may apply. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.