Nailhead trim accents modern comfort.
Stylish and comfortable, Cameron is everything you want and need in a reclining style. Nailhead trim outlines the back wings and curved arms, adding character and dimension to this otherwise simple silhouette. The double back cushion and fully padded footrest invite you to recline and relax in this modern style. A power rocking reclining mechanism lets you rock and change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 34"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 21"SW × 22"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Optional dual USB charging station located at the center of the power button.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in Weathered Brass nailhead trim.
- Available for faster delivery in select fabrics.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Also available without power.
- Also available as a recliner only or a swivel gliding recliner.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most product we sell. Some exclusions may apply. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.