Contemporary style in a sleek body. Carlin's sleek body is fashionable and contemporary. Its tapered wooden legs and subtle back wings exude style and add to its polished allure. A divided back cushion and box seat cushion provide comfort and relaxation that you'll want to come back to time and time again. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 33"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 21"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Standard Wood Finish: Florentine (F)
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most product we sell. Some exclusions may apply. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.