Trendy style with puckered stitching and contrasting seams.
A contrasting seam in a complementary shade gives a pop of color along the front shape of the arm and the recessed back wings. Wicklow's frame is also highlighted with horizontal seams and puckered stitching contouring the back and seat cushions for a beautiful eye-catching effect. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 67"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 46"SW × 22"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- 12 in. wall clearance
- Extra heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of each power button.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most product we sell. Some exclusions may apply. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.