Heavy-thread stitching highlights a modern frame. Theo's channeled back cushion provides support for your neck, back, and lumbar region. The inset pad overlay wraps up and over the armrest adding a beautiful design element, and heavy-thread stitching throughout Theo's silhouette highlights its modern frame. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 34"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 20"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Steel seat box
- 6 in. wall clearance
- Six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most product we sell. Some exclusions may apply. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.