Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets with a powerful, centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor producing 1350 Max Blower CFM
- Powerful, centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor produces 1350 Max Blower CFM
- Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 22-1/2"
- Quiet operation, 2.0 sones at normal speed
- Infinite speed blower control with last setting memory
- Two-level LED cooktop lighting (Bulbs included.)
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters with handles
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Stainless Steel Baffle
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
|5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Chf Home Furnishings and/or La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, we offer a one-time re-selection or refund within 3 days of receiving your merchandise. (For mattresses, see Comfort Manufacture’s guarantee.) Special or custom ordered furniture cannot be returned for refunds.
Merchandise must be in like-new condition in order to receive full credit. Products that require gas to operate cannot be returned after gas lines have been connected.
Items that are purchased "As-Is" or from our Clearance Center cannot be returned. Certain other products may have specific restrictions on returns or replacement. Please see store for details